REAL ESTATE MARKET PROJECTION FOR THE YEAR 2019 IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
According to a research as of 2018, about 60% of all homes in the top American metropolitan states, sold below their original price list. This leads to a prediction for the home equity market that around 71% of current commercial as well as residential markets will sell below their original rate for the first quarter in 2019. So while there is rise in the home prices, the list pricings have increased above realistic levels, which is one of the main factors for over 70% of homes selling for way below their initial asking price.
As indicated by Knock’s investigation, half of the main 10 markets are situated in the South. Miami is anticipated to have the most elevated rate of arrangements, coming in at an incredible 89%. Balancing the best three are Houston and Chicago, with Houston seeing normal reserve funds of 4.84% and a 84.2% rate of arrangements, while Chicago is required to see 5.11% in investment funds and a 83.5% rate of arrangements.
Average savings will be on the rise for these markets as home sellers are set to continue listing of higher end prices. And while January is generally seen as one of the better months for real estate deals historically, seasonality and slowed down market as a combination is making increased rates in such dealings. Also worth noting are below happenings in current real estate market:-
* Housing affordability retreating in the 4th quarter as the average homeowner will be spending around 40$ of their income while purchasing a home
* Renters have paid more for the housing in 2018 than ever before with estimation amount being over $500 billion
* HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development) will provide grants for service coordinators to help with public housing residents finding education as well as jobs
* The housing investors falls around the end of 2018 as the inventory declines about 5%
* Miami in U.S. is currently being seen as a rule in all home price deals in 2019 as per a steady by Knock.
Our agents will always keep you up-to-date with the real estate market, whether you are a foreigner or a local investor. Feel free to consult us about investor opportunities in the real estate marketing in America.